Dienstag, 13. November 2018, 19:58 UTC+1

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Miro

Administrator

Registrierungsdatum: 12. Dezember 2009

Montag, 21. Februar 2011, 00:17

Shooting Ideas

We will shoot with Princess Nikki, 3 slave boys, and maybe one more Princess for a whole week soon...so we have a lot of time for shooting.
If you have a nice idea what you would like to see please feel free to write it hire....if Nikki like it we will realize it!
Also Ideas for solo clips-verbal humilation only are welcome!

Islander

Fortgeschrittener

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Januar 2011

Sonntag, 27. Februar 2011, 20:31

Nikki är häftig

Yes come on,and remember to inclued me in the handling when it comes to faceslapping,spitting,trampling,bodyworshipping(any part) or peedrinking and more.. ^^

Miro

Administrator

Mittwoch, 23. März 2011, 22:30

Nobody wants shere dirty fantasys with us and the shooting starts in 3 days :( , but i have some ideas, and i am sure you also Islander?
isaura and swiss bitch also, and not to forget our Princess Nikki, and Princess Maya :)

trampleface

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 11. Januar 2012

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012, 13:47

Hi Miro,

I love to write detailed scenarios and role plays. If you ever need a script in English, just give me details of the players, and drop me a line.

Miro

Administrator

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012, 18:35

well if you have some good ideas just write them hire and if Nikki likes them.....

just imagine Nikki and 2 or 3 slaves, or Nikki and her girlfriend with a slave and use your fantasy...sometimes Nikki shoot alsone with 2 or 3 slaves sometimes she has a girlfriend to help her...maybe you should foccus on 1 or 2 fetishes in each clip and don´t mix all together in one clip!

dodger

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 14. Februar 2010

Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012, 03:09

ideas

Hi, I'm a fan of your spitting clips but rather than the slave being able to walk free he should be pinned down by other girl/s and his mouth held open with some sort of device also they could straddle him or use headscissors (they all have great legs). go quebecspit.com for some ideas yours would be far better! :D ah yeah get some faceslapping in there too (with a slipper :S )

trampleface

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 11. Januar 2012

Montag, 30. Januar 2012, 23:53

Nice idea to have a bit of "forced" slavery from time to time, with the slave immobilised. The same principle could apply to foot/shoe worship, piss and scat too.

Pee Novice

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 5. November 2012

Freitag, 25. Januar 2013, 23:52

A really filthy idea.

Princess Nikki shits in a bowl.

She then gets another bowl,puts her worn panties in it & pees into the bowl.

Another princess holds the slave & keeps their mouth open.

Princess Nikki then dips a large dildo into the shit bowl & tells slave to clean it,she makes the slave gag,the dildo slides in & out of the slaves mouth, lots of face slapping & spitting & verbal abuse.

When dildo is clean of shit,princess Nikki goes to the pee bowl,pulls out her piss soaked panties & wrings them out over the slaves mouth. 8o

Process can be repeated until all shit & piss is finished,if slave is too slow,ball slapping will do the trick. 8)
One Day a real mistress will train me. :whistling:

Pee Novice

Anfänger

Freitag, 25. Januar 2013, 23:57

Another idea to humiliate slave.

Write rude words oh their forehead & body in red lipstick,toilet,slut,cunt,whore etc! :thumbsup:

Spucknapf79

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 3. April 2012

Samstag, 2. Februar 2013, 14:18

I also greatly like the idea of slaves being immobilized and not able to move or defend themselves, for anything also like eating shit of mistress. There are some movies where slaves are fixed to the ground, forced to eat the shit of several mistresses. Such clips would be great.

I also love clips where the whole face of the slave is full of spit and snot (some clips where also done like that, they are great!)

Also some hard ballbusting would be great, with dominant outfits and boots;-) would offer myself as a slave for this:-)

If possible, also forced footsmelling would be nice! With taped mouths, the slaves must sniff the mistresses feet. Would be great, as all ladies have wonderful adorable feet!

Greetings from Germany
Chris

Islander

Fortgeschrittener

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Januar 2011

Dienstag, 16. April 2013, 18:53

Pee Noivce's ideas would be very good wanking stuff. Princess Nikki is cruel but i doubt she is that cruel... And where would you find a slave who could do this. :whistling:

Miro

Administrator

Mittwoch, 17. April 2013, 23:56

I like this script as well :)
we could proof Nikki, if she is cruel enough, and also proof if somebody is horny enough to do it with her :)

Toilet Seat

Anfänger

Mittwoch, 24. April 2013, 15:26

Sounds like islander is up for it!
Sure Princess Nikki could oblige.
It'd be good to see the film.

Princess Nikki

Super Moderator

Registrierungsdatum: 7. September 2010

Donnerstag, 25. April 2013, 15:11

Islander is better be up for anything, otherwise he gets a REAl punishment.. My silent forever.. But i want more!! I want 2 more brave slaves, who can entertain me!! That would make up my mind..

assslave11

unregistriert

Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013, 14:31

I would be totally up to it... Everything to serve and worship the most beautifull Goddess in the world, Princess Nikki!